Thursday 14 April 2011

Before and After

That’s what my life is now: the before and after.

Before her conception
After the pregnancy test
Before I told her father
After I told my parents
Before the diagnosis
After the decision
Before her birth
After her death and all thereafter

That’s where I am now. In the thereafter. Join me.

I have read some amazing stories and seen some inspiring projects by other Babyloss Mum’s and I don’t have any plans (yet) for international campaigns or global movements. So whilst I am unsure about the long term purpose of this blog (not so great considering this is the first post!) I am sure of one thing. If I can light one beacon on this lonely road for a fellow Babyloss Mum then it is all worthwhile.

'Vulnere Viresco'
through my wound I grow strong

No comments:

Post a Comment