Wednesday 8 June 2011

The sum of all my parts

I am a woman. I am a single woman. I am a great friend. I am a good daughter. I am a terrible saver. I am a really good spender. I am a dedicated employee. I am a citizen out of the world. I am a spiritual being. I am a funny person. I am a thinker. I am a dreamer.

These parts all fitted together like a jenga stack not long ago but in March I had to add one more jenga stick to the pile: I am a babyloss Mum. And with that the pile of sticks came crashing down.

How do all the pieces fit back together now? What goes where? Do I lose any of them? Can I add to the pile? Does that last stick permeate through all of the rest? Or does it stand alone? I don't know, but balance seems to be the only answer.

I am working on regaining my balance every single day. It will come. The promise of better things is always kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment